Effective Date: October 22, 2015
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER AFFILIATED WEBSITE.
BY USING THIS APPLICATION OR ANY OTHER AFFILIATED APPLICATION, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THEN DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER AFFILIATED WEBSITE.
You must acknowledge and agree to the following Terms of Service to participate in any services offered and/or provided by CommonWealth Trust™:
1. You agree to be at least 18 years of age and/or of legal age in your country of residence.
2. You acknowledge that you are acting as an individual and not on behalf of any other entity, government agency and/or any authority.
3. You acknowledge that you are not an employee of or affiliated with any government agency. Our offer(s) are void where prohibited by law.
4. The services of CommonWealth Trust™ are available only to qualified members and individuals personally invited by them.
5. Every transaction made between CommonWealth Trust™ and its members are considered to be private and confidential in nature.
6. All members’personal information, financial reports, account balances, messages and other info displayed and/or stored by CommonWealth Trust are
private in nature and will not be disclosed to third parties. We will never give, sell or disclose information to any third parties.
1. CommonWealth Trust™ is incorporated with business name ePlus Solutions.
2. CommonWealth Trust™ is neither a bank nor a security firm.
3. All the materials and information of this website, as well as any other content, are available and rendered "as is",
without any kind of express or implied guarantees, such as the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or non-infringement.
4. CommonWealth Trust™ does not provide any legal, insurance, tax or investment advice.
No information contained within this website should be considered as our recommendation or a recommendation of other parties,
to obtain or dispose of any security or investment or to involve itself in any investment transaction or method.
Under no circumstances shall CommonWealth Trust™ bear responsibility for any kind of loss,
decline or damages as a result of that should arise out of or in relation with the performance at this website, its content or inability to use it unless otherwise provided by law.
5. CommonWealth Trust™ does not confirm that the data presented as the content as decisive, complete, correct, or affirmed.
MONEY LAUNDERING /ANTI-TERRORISM:
You are under local and international money laundering prevention law and related anti-terrorism laws, therefore;
it is illegal to conduct or attempt to conduct a financial transaction with proceeds known to be from any specified unlawful activity.
Such an activity may include the intent to promote, the carrying out of unlawful activity, the evasion of taxes, and/or to conceal or disguise the nature of the proceeds and reporting requirements.
1. To participate in any services or offerings by CommonWealth Trust™ members are required to pay membership dues on a quarterly basis.
2. You acknowledge that CommonWealth Trust™ may and/or will temporarily close open enrollment for periods of time at our discretion.
You may continue to promote our company during this period and when enrollment reopens; your direct referral may join the CommonWealth Trust™ membership at that time.
1. Every transaction between CommonWealth Trust™ and its Member is considered to be private in nature.
2. Members shall execute all financial transactions solely at their own discretion and risk. The member will determine the size and term of deposit based upon their own predetermined risk tolerance.
3. Interest rates for any CommonWealth Trust™ investment offering are calculated, accrued and credited to the member's account depending on the member’s choice of investment plan(s)based upon the stated terms of the plans.
All daily plan earnings will be accrued on business days excluding designated legal holidays. The member’s principal is included in the stated investment offers’ total interest rate and is returned upon maturity.
4. You accept sole responsibility for any and all state and local taxes as charged in your country of residence, and hereby indemnify CommonWealth Trust and its owners and agents of such liability.
5. CommonWealth Trust™ is not responsible and/or liable for any internal or external loss of funds due to password sharing and/or identity theft.
For further clarifications of our investment rules, search our Knowledge Base. Any statements within our Knowledge Base are to be considered a part of these Terms of Service.
USE OF THE COMMONWEALTH TRUST AFFILIATE PROGRAM:
1. CommonWealth Trust™ offers an affiliate program along with other methods to generate income. All CommonWealth Trust™ members have the right to participate in the company affiliate program.
The requirements for members to use this program are: have current membership status and an active deposit in any service offered by the company.
2. CommonWealth Trust™ members are not permitted to send SPAM or any kind of unsolicited commercial e-mail to promote or market CommonWealth Trust™ offerings and/or services.
SPAM senders’ accounts will be removed by CommonWealth Trust™ whenever facts of SPAM become known and proven.
3. CommonWealth Trust™offers its membership a 3% - 2% - 1% multilevel referral commissions.
Commissions are earned from every deposit of your direct referrals: a referral is a member that you have sponsored via your personalized referral link.
4. As an affiliate, will earn 3% of the deposits of members that have registered via your personalized referral link.
You will earn 2% of the deposits made by your second-line referrals (the members that have in registered by your first-line referrals) and you will receive 1% of the deposits of your third-line referrals (the members that have been registered by your second-line referrals).
5. A part of the CommonWealth Trust™ vision is to create a community atmosphere in regards to sponsorships.
Affiliates are required to assist and the responsible to their direct referrals in learning the operations of CommonWealth Trust™.
CommonWealth Trust™ will assist its affiliates with accurate information and materials within the company website to achieve this.
6. CommonWealth Trust™ is a trademarked company. Affiliates (members) are prohibited to form any public groups, forums, chat rooms etc.
with the CommonWealth Trust™ name, use the initials CWT, CommonPips our logo, associated trademarks or any other methods that would imply that you are a representative of CommonWealth Trust™ without the express permission and consent from the company.
Any violation of this rule may result in account suspension and/or legal action.
COMMISSIONS, RATES AND CONTENT
CommonWealth Trust™ reserve the right to change and/or amend the commissions, rates, Terms of Service (TOS) at any given time and at our sole discretion, with respect to the integrity and security of our members interests.
You agree it is your responsibility to review the most updated version of our Terms of Service listed here to which you are bound. Certain provisions of our Terms of Service may be superseded by other legal notices located in other parts of our website.
CommonWealth Trust™ retains all rights to any all materials which includes text, images, PDF, eBooks, video, logos, on the CommonWealth Trust™ website.
The unauthorized reproduction of any website text, images, PDF and video material is strictly prohibited and any unauthorized reproduction by any person or persons may be subject to legal and copyright infringement proceedings.
1. You agree that all discussed information and/or replies coming from CommonWealth Trust™ by any means of communication which include electronic mail and direct mail are of a private nature, therefore; any disclosure from us must be kept confidential and is protected by copyright.
2. If you are not an active member, you are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, selling, creating derivative works and/or using any information available on and/or through CommonWealth Trust™.
3. You are permitted to promote CommonWealth Trust using only legal methods. Any fraudulent income promises or guarantees that are inconsistent with the information provided by CommonWealth Trust™ may result in permanent account suspension and/or legal actions.
4. CommonWealth Trust will not be held responsible for any harm and/or loss made to any person or group by our members and/or visitors. Therefore; both members and visitors of CommonWealth Trust assume full responsibility for their methods of promoting and marketing CommonWealth Trust™ and you must be in full compliance to these written terms.
5. The information, communications and/or any materials CommonWealth Trust™ contains or provides are for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be regarded as solicitation for investments in any jurisdiction which deems as non-public offers or unlawful solicitations nor to any person whom it will be unlawful to make such an offer and/or solicitation.
6. Any inquiries should be addressed in writing to our support team via the contact page.
1. CommonWealth Trust™ considers your privacy protection is of the utmost importance in our relationship with our members. CommonWealth Trust™ will make every reasonable attempt to protect your personal data, such as your email address, payment processor IDs and e-wallet and treat them in a confidential manner. CommonWealth Trust™ will not sell or share your personal data and will make every effort to prevent unauthorized access to it.
2. CommonWealth Trust™ guarantees that we will act prudent and be diligent in regards to keeping all transactions that are completed through your membership with CommonWealth Trust™strictly confidential utilizing all reasonable measures to protect your information.
4. CommonWealth Trust™has implemented procedures that are up to date and best suited to protect the security and confidentiality of your information. These procedures include confidentiality agreements with third parties that assist us in providing services to you, password-protected user access to our computer files and strict confidentiality policies that apply to all CommonWealth Trust™administrators
COMMONWEALTH TRUSTTM "ZERO-TOLERANCE" ANTI-SPAM POLICY
1. CommonWealth Trust™ will not tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE. SPAM violators will be subject to a potential (TOS) violation which may result in revocation of your membership.
2. CommonWealth Trust™ prohibits the sending of unsolicited mass e-mails or unsolicited e-mails of any kind in connection with the promotion and marketing of the services provided by CommonWealth Trust™.
3. CommonWealth Trust™reserves the right to cooperate in any investigation relating to your activities including disclosure of your account information involving SPAM allegations. Should any law enforcement agency, internet provider, web hosting provider or other person or entity provide us with notice that you may have engaged in transmission of unsolicited e-mails or may have engaged in otherwise unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of any internet service provider's Terms of Service and their policies or regulations.
4. It is advisable to check your Spam or Junk folders due to your email provider labeling our correspondence as Spam and add CommonWealth Trust™ to your “white list” for Trusted Senders List to receive electronic mail from us.
5. If it is determined that you have violated this "Zero-Tolerance" Anti-Spam Policy, you will subject to the Terms of Service violation provisions mandated by CommonWealth Trust™ which includes revocation of your membership.
Please carefully read our full Anti-Spam Policy as it is a part of these Terms of Service.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT
1. All members of CommonWealth Trust™ have the right to request any additional information from our support team and administrators. We promise to act promptly and professionally when addressing your requests.
2. All members of CommonWealth Trust™ will have the ability to contact our support service through our website support form, the live support service (when available), Facebook group administrators and contacting us with the listed company phone number.
3. As a member of CommonWealth Trust™, you agree to act in a respectful and professional manner when contacting our support team and/or identified administrators. You also agree to follow these instructions that will prevent and avoid potential negative situations.
ANTI-DDOS AND WEBSITE AVAILABILITY
1. Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) is known as one of the most ubiquitous and damaging attacks in cyberspace. In response to the growing concern of DDoS attacks, the CommonWealth Trust™ website is hosted on a server that safeguards it from DDoS attacks and other attempts of intrusion.
2. These measures include a firewall, encryption, application proxies, monitoring technology, and adaptive analysis of the website's traffic to track abuse to maintain the integrity and stability of the CommonWealth Trust™ website allowing for consistent availability and minimal downtime.
1. CommonWealth Trust™reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to this website without prior notice though we will make every effort to provide advance notification of any downtime. Downtime may be related to server maintenance, updating, deleting, and/or modifying of the CommonWealth Trust™ website content. Downtime may also be a result of unforeseen circumstances which include immediate system updates, power outages, equipment failure and/or natural disasters, etc.
2. CommonWealth Trust™does not bear any responsibility for inconveniences or problems resulting from downtime and/or maintenance when members cannot access the website because of these reasons.
RIGHT TO SUSPEND
CommonWealth Trust™ reserves the right to suspend and/or close operations of this site or sections
thereof when as a result of political, economic, military, monetary events and/or any other circumstances
outside control, responsibility and power of the CommonWealth Trust™ website and company.
The continued operation of this website is continued upon the company’s profit margins being sufficient to cover
business expenses to allow for the continuance of conducting business in such event, CommonWealth Trust™ will
provide updates and deliver services at all possible opportunities.
INVESTMENT RISKS WARNING
1. Marginal currency trading and cryptocurrency trading are some of the riskiest forms of investment activity available in financial markets. It is recommended for individuals and institutions that have a proven track record and verifiable sufficient experience.
2. Any opinions expressed by representatives of CommonWealth Trust™ as to the currency exchange rates in the future for specific currencies are purely opinions, which do not necessarily represent the opinion of CommonWealth Trust and therefore, do not imply any guaranties.
3. To protect our members from the risks of marginal currency trading, CommonWealth Trust™ has created and established reserve fund to ensure all investment offer conditions are fulfilled by CommonWealth Trust™.
4. You acknowledge that there are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based deal execution trading system which include but are not limited to the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections.
AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
1. The administration of CommonWealth Trust™ reserves the right to amend these "Terms of Service” without our members’ consent.
2. The administration of CommonWealth Trust™ will inform its members of any made to these “Terms of Service” by publishing an information notice on the CommonWealth Trust™ website.
3. Any amendments will become effective on the date of placing the information on CommonWealth Trust™ website unless otherwise provided in the text of any specific notice, email, written letter or any other form of communication to its members.
TERMS OF SERVICES (TOS) VIOLATIONAND YOUR MEMBERSHIP
1. The administration of “Terms of Service” reserves the right to revoke membership, access and/or services based upon any proven violations of any of these “Terms of Service” by any member of CommonWealth Trust™.
2. Any type of violation of our “Terms of Service” mentioned and/or described within may be causation for your CommonWealth Trust™ membership to be revoked. If your account is revoked, you will lose any right to use any CommonWealth Trust™ services and/or offers.
3. You agree that if your membership is revoked, your active investments and actual account balance will be refunded to you. You will lose all direct referrals and no longer receive earnings from your active deposits, specifically any Lump Sum Plan deposit.
4. You may appeal any revocation of your membership by sending a written communication to the administration of CommonWealth Trust™ and provide your reasons for reinstatement. There are no guarantees that your privileges will be reinstated and your membership restored. All decisions made will be at the discretion of the CommonWealth Trust™ administration and on an individual basis.
• In cases where any provision of these "Terms of Service" are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction or an arbitration body to be unenforceable in certain jurisdictions, the provision shall be acknowledged as unenforceable in such jurisdictions.
• All other provisions of these "Terms of Service" shall remain binding for all signatories as if the unenforceable provisions were not contained within. The other provisions shall remain enforceable and unaffected in all other jurisdictions.
* The following terms have the same implied meaning for the purpose of these Terms of Service, “Our,” “our,” “Us,” “us,” “We,” “we,” “CWT” and “CommonWealth Trust™” in relationship to us, CommonPips, CommonWealth Trust™.
* The following terms have the same implied meaning for the purpose of these Terms of Service, “User,” “user,” “You,” “you,” “Your,” “your,” “member” and “Member” in relationship to you, the member.